At IQIP, the global market leader in pile driving and installation equipment we are looking for a Financial Reporting Specialist to join our Finance team. With 350 colleagues globally, we work on smart solutions within the Offshore Wind, Coastal & Civil, Decommissioning and Oil & Gas markets to make the world greener. Our Finance department, consisting of 10 people plays a key role in the smooth running of our business and is responsible for all financial operations globally.
As our Financial Reporting Specialist you will be first and foremost responsible for all our monthly close processes globally and the preparation of our monthly and quarterly reports. You take ownership of coordinating local and international audits with internal and external stakeholders.
Besides above mentioned you will:
- Perform the month-end and year-end close of different IQIP entities
- Coordinate and prepare periodic short-term cash forecasts, including weekly updates on cash deviations
- Be involved in the automation of the IQIP financial processes
- Play a key role in different projects, such as implementation of a new ERP system, full carve-out of IQIP from her current environment and implementing a standalone TP
- Provide hands-on support for and coaching to the whole finance team
To be successful in this role you have:
- A completed higher educational diploma, preferably in Finance or Business Administration and with a CPA background
- Substantial experience in a similar function with focus on reporting. You are comfortable with MS Power BI and similar reporting suites. You preferably have worked with IFRS before
- A drive to automate: from design to rolling out automated reporting flows
- A keen eye for detail and a drive to avoid mistakes. You have excellent analytical skills
- Professional level English and Dutch language skills