Do you want to make a real impact in the energy transition and do you have a track record in sales/rental of capital intensive goods? As Sales Manager within Europe you will be responsible for rental and sales of our Hydrohammers, installation and handling tools. As these are often procured by customers as an integrated package, combined with an extensive track record of reliable and innovative equipment makes IQIP’s proposition unique. The focus in your job is on sales & rental, account management, acquisition and business development. Although a strong technical affinity is important, you don’t need to be an engineer for success – our company has enough of those to support you. You will make a difference with your commercial touch and will contribute to the energy transition as we play a leading role.
As IQIP we lay the foundation for offshore wind turbines, furthermore we are also active in the onshore market, oil & gas and decommissioning. So don’t expect a dull moment. By turning market intelligence and demand into a proactive market approach for the European Market, you will contribute greatly to increasing our customer base. Besides expanding our portfolio you will foster valuable relationships with already existing customers. You’ll join a sales team of 8 and be an integral part to our commercial operations.
In this role you will:
- Make a serious impact on the worldwide energy transition;
- Manage one of our key accounts, will be building on existing relationships;
- Generate new business: from prospect, to drafting and closing contracts;
- Participate in network events, exhibitions, roadshows and customer presentations;
- Collect and translate market intelligence data into actionable sales plans;
- Take care of lead generation, contracts and visit reports.
As always we also like you to have a skillset to complement our team as such we ask you to bring:
- A commercial mindset, driven to making things possible;
- Bachelor degree in (technical) business administration or comparable working experience;
- Extensive experience in handling long sales cycles of capital goods. You’ll be experienced in bringing multi-million Euro contracts to conclusion;
- Affinity with legal language, and experience drawing up and finalizing contracts;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. If you speak any other European language, it is a plus but not a must;
- Willingness to travel both in NL and abroad as you are expected to spend considerable time at customers.