At IQIP, the global market leader in piling, we are looking for a Tactical Purchaser to join us! You’ll be joining a team responsible for developing sourcing strategies and maintaining excellent relationships with global, strategic suppliers specifically for the commodities related to Machining and Construction. You are at the heart of our success – making sure that we have the resources needed to deliver on our innovative projects, world-wide.
As our Tactical Purchaser you’ll not only manage already existing suppliers and source new ones, but you’ll also make sure that they are performing at their peak in practice. In this role you will be reporting to our Procurement Manager.
Besides the aforementioned, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing sourcing strategies for the commodities related to Machining and Construction
- Make sure that our strategic suppliers achieve the necessary qualification status by assisting in audit programs
- Managing contract executions both technically and commercially
- Take part in the RFQ processes from beginning to end
- Draw up negotiation strategies, in cooperation with our Procurement Manager
Our ideal candidate has:
- A completed higher educational diploma, preferably in a technical or commercial field
- Demonstrable experience in procurement within the heavy steel construction field
- A strategic mindset, a drive to take initiative with a keen eye for quality
- Experience in audits and supplier performance improvement
- Excellent communicational skills in English and if you speak Dutch, that is a great plus
- Ability to learn quickly, especially when it comes using ERP software. If you are familiar with ISAH, that is welcome.
- Willingness to travel, occasionally
- Location: Sliedrecht (NLD) (working at the office)
About Working at IQIP
Our greatest passion is technology, and we are deeply committed to our clients’ projects and the sustainable solutions we achieve. No challenge is too big, and by sharing and combining our knowledge, we always provide a solution. We offer innovative and high-quality equipment, and with our expertise and service, we make the difference. Together, we are building the world for future generations.
Safety is a top priority, and everyone’s unique talents contribute to our success. Do you want to be part of our story? Let’s build the world of tomorrow together.
Click on “Apply” to start the journey! Our recruiter will contact you to answer any questions you may have and to get acquainted. From there, you will meet your new colleagues and our unique location!