Technical Owner Hydrohammer web portal
IQIP, a global leader in the market for pile drivers and installation equipment, is looking for a Technical owner for our Product Hydrohammer Web Portal. With 400 colleagues worldwide, we offer smart and sustainable solutions, working on projects at sea such as wind farms and drilling platforms, as well as on land, including bridges and ports. For one of our most advanced products we are looking for Product owner.
You will be the product owner for the Hydrohammer Web Portal system and assist in the development of the Hydrohammer control system. So are you curious how a piling hammer works, data is being fed from a piling hammer to the control room and everything in between?
The integration of data from existing systems into the web portal has just started, we find ourselves just a tip of the iceberg. So you will be joining these developments at the right moment, and can be part of improving a product which has a high potential for our coming projects. As a Product owner you will work in project teams closely together with departments such as Fleet, Customer-service and represent the engineering department. During these projects you will report to the Lead System Engineer and cooperate with a team of engineers and other stakeholders from various disciplines. Key is to find the sweet spot; improvements and additions in which all/most parties and users (clients) are interested and recognize the added value.
- Setup a roadmap together with all business stakeholders in close contact with Technical director.
- Summarize all needs from all departments to evaluate what’s needed from the market or internal use with always the mindset to improve the reliability of our equipment and create a unique selling point.
- Summarize and align all dependencies, update and or create specifications for internal or external suppliers.
- Perform analysis to identify the root causes of any issues identified during testing in field.
- Support the development of control systems and software for our Hydrohammer equipment.
- Support the detailed engineering of the control systems, production and testing at suppliers.
- Handing over the equipment to internal or external customers and if required give training.
- Supporting the Production and Service departments in the event of a malfunction, and commissioning of new products
Do you recognize yourself in this?
- A completed bachelor diploma or higher
- 4 or more years working experience in the field of system engineering and digitalization.
- Good command and understanding of digital infrastructures such as: API understanding, data formats XML and JSON.
- Affinity skills in programming Microsoft Visual Studio Blend (programming language of our Hydrohammer control system), database knowledge, modern cloud infrastructure (Azure)
- The ability to understand related (electro) technical drawings is a pre.
- Affinity in programming with Micro Chip Pic Processor and Linux
- Exposure to work with project management tools such as DevOps, Jira.
- Independent, result-oriented and innovative approach. You are solution focused, can work towards deadlines (stress-resistant), whilst you are curious and keep up with industry developments.
- The ability to write technical documents, such as control system and test specifications.
- The ability to examine control software on consistency with specifications, missing information, readability, user friendliness.
- The ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels through good communication skills.
- Keep up with relevant engineering methods, tools and technologies in the control system field and develop, improve, validate and implement new and existing methods, tools, technologies.
- As a Product owner who is part of the system engineering department, you may be required to work at IQIP workshops or in the field, which could involve local travel or going abroad/offshore for several weeks.
- Good in english, dutch and french is a pre.
- Willingness to take on various responsibilities and be flexible in task execution.
- Possibility of working on-site in Sliedrecht.
- An assessment may be part of the procedure.
- Monthly salary depending on level and expertise
- 8% holiday allowance, paid annually
- 27 paid annual leave days + 13 additional days
- Competitive benefits such as travel expenses, telephone, laptop and educational opportunities, pension
- Location: Sliedrecht (NLD) (working at the office)
About Working at IQIP
Our greatest passion is technology, and we are deeply committed to our clients’ projects and the sustainable solutions we achieve. No challenge is too big, and by sharing and combining our knowledge, we always provide a solution. We offer innovative and high-quality equipment, and with our expertise and service, we make the difference. Together, we are building the world for future generations.
Safety is a top priority, and everyone’s unique talents contribute to our success. Do you want to be part of our story? Let’s build the world of tomorrow together.
Click on “Apply” to start the journey! Our recruiter will contact you to answer any questions you may have and to get acquainted. From there, you will meet your new colleagues and our unique location!