Do you need pile driving equipment for an onshore or offshore installation operation? IQIP’s got you covered. For over 30 years, we have been providing our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art pile driving and advice to make their projects happen. We know that with every piling operation, our customers face multiple challenges to make their project successful. IQIP can support you in tackling these challenges. Our advisory services can calculate the most effective, efficient and safe piling procedures for your project. Besides that, we can advise you and provide you with the most suitable equipment for your piling operations.
Our advisory team provides invaluable support at all levels to help customers reduce and prevent costs and risks by making informed choices at the earliest possible stage. Based on over 30 years of design and installation experience in on- and offshore operations, we offer advisory in several areas, such as:
- Geotechnical analyses for foundation installation methods
- Hammer selection, drivability analyses and optimised piling procedures tailored to your project
- Support with airborne noise and underwater noise assessments
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for design of foundation elements, e.g. Flange Integrity Assessment
- Operational analyses for foundation installation methods
- Pile Driving Analysis (PDA) and Installation monitoring