IQIP – the global market leader in pile driving and drilling equipment is looking for a Control System Engineer. The team you’ll be joining is responsible for our equipment’s hydraulic and control systems. You will be working mostly within project teams on the control system engineering within improvement projects of our standard rental equipment, (new line) prototypes and customer specific one-off products. During these projects you will report to a Lead System Engineer and cooperate with a team of engineers from various disciplines. The detailed engineering and production for the development of (customer-specific) one-off products and (new line) prototypes are mostly outsourced to our suppliers.
Your main responsibilities are:
- The concept design and development of control systems and software for our equipment (Hydrohammers, offshore handling tools, hydraulic power packs and winches, etc.)
- Managing the detailed engineering of the control systems, production and testing of prototypes at suppliers
- Occasionally write control software for new equipment or modify control software of existing or modified equipment
- Handing over the equipment to internal or external customers and if required give trainings
- Prepare and distribute relevant documents and certifications for the equipment throughout the organization
- Supporting the Production and Service departments in the event of a malfunction, and commissioning of new products
- A completed bachelor diploma or higher and a few years of experience working as a control system engineer
- Good command and a few years of experience Siemens SCADA systems, specifically expertise in programming with TIA Portal PLC’s and WinCC flexible HMI screens
- Confident programming in Microsoft Visual Studio Blend
- Affinity for electro technical engineering and being able to understand electro technical drawings
- Independent, result-oriented and innovative approach. You are solution focused, can work towards deadlines (stress-resistant),whilst you are curious and keep up with industry developments.
- You are open to travel: you may be required to work at IQIP workshops or in the field, which could involve local travel or going abroad/offshore for several weeks.
Being a member of IQIP’s team means working on tomorrow’s intelligent industrial equipment, with maximizing safety and minimizing ecological impact always as our first priority. You’ll have the opportunity to develop at full speed in a small, yet global work environment, with focus on your needs in career progression. Besides the opportunity to bring about large scale change in the world of offshore, civil and coastal infrastructure we also offer a competitive salary, 40 days holidays per year, holiday and company performance bonus, private pension contribution and travel allowance besides ample possibilities to grow and learn.
Are you interested in the position and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly. For more information about our company, the vacancy and the application process, please visit our website or get in touch with our recruitment department via +31 (0) 880 152609 or email@example.com.
IQIP does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered.