At IQIP, the global market leader in pile driving and installation equipment we are looking for a Digital Marketing Advisor. With 350 colleagues globally, we work on smart solutions within the Offshore Wind, Coastal & Civil, Decommissioning and Oil & Gas markets to make the world greener. Our Marketing and Communications team plays a crucial role in our success – commercially as well as a great place to work.
As our Digital Marketing Advisor you’ll enjoy developing and executing online marketing plans, writing and editing texts besides organizing events. With your creative mind, smooth pen and thoughtful approach you create content and get energized by hustle-and bustle of events management. You thrive on working in a small team, can-do mentality and the spirit to build up and improve our way of working every day. You will report to our Director Strategy and Marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Advisor, you will:
- Create and manage content for our website, social media and other online channels
- Organize (international) events, from logistics to overall communications. All in all, you make sure we have everything we need to make them a success
- Monitor and report on web activity and campaigns by using tools like Google Analytics
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proven experience in the field of content management, social media and event management, in a B2B environment
- The ability to deliver short and long(er) messages online
- Great affinity with industrial technology
- Professional level English skills, Dutch is a plus
- Experience with SEO is a plus
- You are accurate, good at planning, organizing and prioritizing
- High level of emotional intelligence, outstanding communication skills and you are creative
The salary range for this role, based on full time employment is EUR 3200 – 4000/month, depending on experience and expertise.
About Working at IQIP
Our greatest passion is technology, and we are deeply committed to our clients’ projects and the sustainable solutions we achieve. No challenge is too big, and by sharing and combining our knowledge, we always provide a solution. We offer innovative and high-quality equipment, and with our expertise and service, we make the difference. Together, we are building the world for future generations.
Safety is a top priority, and everyone’s unique talents contribute to our success. Do you want to be part of our story? Let’s build the world of tomorrow together.
Click on “Apply” to start the journey! Our recruiter will contact you to answer any questions you may have and to get acquainted. From there, you will meet your new colleagues and our unique location!