IQIP is a leading global supplier of intelligent equipment for foundation, installation and decommissioning in the offshore Wind & Renewables, offshore Oil & Gas and Coastal & Civil market that provides each customer an effective solution for their projects. To further improve our operations, we are implementing a new ERP system. We need you for that!
About the job:
You will be part of an ongoing ERP project, working together with the key users and the vendor to replace the current on-premises ERP system with a new cloud solution. The implementation of the new ERP system is ongoing and is expected to be completed by the end of 2024.
The project takes place in the Netherlands, but the implementation will also be international. After the implementation is completed, you will be the full-time functional application manager thats guards the daily operations. You will support the users during the hypercare phase and create the roadmap with a dedicated budget going forward.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in information technology, Business Administration, Computer Sciences or a related field
- At least 5 years of ERP application management experience, application experience with Infor is a plus
- Proven experience with SQL is a plus
- Have a proven track record working with business stakeholders and are knowledgeable about business processes
- Have experience with requirements analysis, functional & technical design, testing, development and working in an agile way
- Are able to work with and manage vendors
- Have excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- You are proficient in English (‘must have’) and Dutch (‘nice to have’), both verbally and in writing
- Aresidence and work permit in order to be eligible for the position (a sponsorship is not part of our offer)
- Able to work in Sliedrecht on a daily basis
- Monthly salary between €4500 – €6000 depending on level and expertise
- 8% holiday allowance, paid annually
- 27 paid annual leave days + 13 additional days
- Competitive benefits such as travel expenses / work from home scheme, telephone, laptop and educational opportunities
- Location: Sliedrecht (NLD) (working at the office)
As we a looking for a new member of our team, an interim solution it not possible for this role.