At IQIP, the global market leader in pile driving and installation equipment we are looking for a Financial Reporting Specialist to join our Finance team. With 350 colleagues globally, we work on smart solutions within the Offshore Wind, Coastal & Civil, Decommissioning and Oil & Gas markets to make the world greener. Our Finance department, consisting of a team of 10 people, plays a key role in the smooth running of our business and is responsible for all financial operations globally
As our Head of Reporting you will be first and foremost responsible for all our monthly close processes globally and the preparation of our monthly and quarterly reports. You take ownership of coordinating local and international audits with internal and external stakeholders.
Besides above mentioned, you will:
- Lead the month-end and year-end close of different IQIP entities globally
- Coordinate and prepare periodic short-term cash forecasts, including weekly updates on cash deviations
- Involved in the automation of the IQIP financial processes
- a key role in different projects, such as implementation of a new ERP system, implementing a standalone TP (embedded in the new ERP), possible M&A
- Provide hands-on support for and coaching to the whole finance team
To be successful in this role, you have:
- A completed higher educational diploma, preferably in Finance or Business Administration and with a CPA background
- Substantial experience in a similar function with focus on reporting. You are comfortable with MS Power BI and similar reporting suites. You preferably have worked with IFRS before.
- A drive to automate: from design to rolling out automated reporting flows and reducing manual handling where possible
- A keen eye for detail and a drive to avoid mistakes. You have excellent analytical skills
- Professional level English and Dutch language skills
- Monthly compensation aligned with branch standards, depending on level and expertise
- 8% holiday allowance, paid annually
- 27 paid annual leave days + 13 additional days
- Competitive benefits such as travel expenses, telephone, laptop and educational opportunities, pension
- Location: Sliedrecht (NLD) (working at the office)
About Working at IQIP
Our greatest passion is technology, and we are deeply committed to our clients’ projects and the sustainable solutions we achieve. No challenge is too big, and by sharing and combining our knowledge, we always provide a solution. We offer innovative and high-quality equipment, and with our expertise and service, we make the difference. Together, we are building the world for future generations.
Safety is a top priority, and everyone’s unique talents contribute to our success. Do you want to be part of our story? Let’s build the world of tomorrow together.
Click on “Apply” to start the journey! Our recruiter will contact you to answer any questions you may have and to get acquainted. From there, you will meet your new colleagues and our unique location!