IQIP, a global leader in the market for pile drivers and installation equipment, is looking for a Hydraulic System Engineer. With 400 colleagues worldwide, we offer smart and sustainable solutions, working on projects at sea such as wind farms and drilling platforms, as well as on land, including bridges and ports. You will be part of the team that is responsible for our equipment’s hydraulic and control systems.
Day to day you will be working mostly within project teams on the hydraulic system design for (new line) prototypes and customer specific one-off products (examples; hydraulic levelling templates, static/dynamic outrigger systems). During these projects you will report to a Lead Engineer and cooperate with a team of engineers from various disciplines. The detailed engineering and production for the development of (customer-specific) one-off products and (new line) prototypes are mostly outsourced to our suppliers.
- The concept design and development of the hydraulic systems for new line prototypes and customer specific one-off products.
- Managing the detailed engineering of the hydraulic system and production at our suppliers
- Commissioning and testing the complete hydraulic system including handing over the equipment to internal or external customers and if required provide training.
- Occasionally give support in hydraulic challenges/improvements for our standard equipment (Hydrohammers, offshore handling tools, hydraulic power packs and winches)
- Supporting the Production and Service departments in the event of a malfunction, and commissioning of new products
- Prepare and distribute relevant documents and certifications for the equipment throughout the organization.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
- A completed bachelor diploma or higher.
- 4 or more years of experience working as a hydraulic system engineer on the design of complex and large hydraulic machines.
- Good understanding and experience in making FMEA analysis.
- Experience in testing and commissioning of complex and large hydraulic machines.
- Affinity for electro technical engineering and being able to understand electro technical drawings.
- Independent, result-oriented, and innovative approach. You are solution focused, can work towards deadlines (stress-resistant), whilst you are curious and keep up with industry developments.
- As a Hydraulic System Engineer, you may be required to work at IQIP workshops or in the field, which could involve local travel or going abroad/offshore for several weeks.
- Willingness to take on various responsibilities and be flexible in task execution.
- Possibility of working on-site in Sliedrecht.
- An assessment may be part of the procedure.
- Monthly salary depending on level and expertise
- 8% holiday allowance, paid annually
- 27 paid annual leave days + 13 additional days
- Competitive benefits such as travel expenses., telephone, laptop and educational opportunities, pension
- Location: Sliedrecht (NLD) (working at the office)
About Working at IQIP
Our greatest passion is technology, and we are deeply committed to our clients’ projects and the sustainable solutions we achieve. No challenge is too big, and by sharing and combining our knowledge, we always provide a solution. We offer innovative and high-quality equipment, and with our expertise and service, we make the difference. Together, we are building the world for future generations.
Safety is a top priority, and everyone’s unique talents contribute to our success. Do you want to be part of our story? Let’s build the world of tomorrow together.
Click on “Apply” to start the journey! Our recruiter will contact you to answer any questions you may have and to get acquainted. From there, you will meet your new colleagues and our unique location!