IQIP is the leading global supplier of intelligent equipment for foundation, installation and decommissioning in the offshore Wind & Renewables, offshore Oil&Gas and Coastal&Civil markets that provides each customer an effective solution for their projects.
Everything we do and offer revolves around building. We deliver and operate equipment, as well as offer advice and a comprehensive service to our customers. By developing smart, cutting-edge solutions and technologies that stand out from the competition, we add value and allow our customers to be more productive.
Our company has over 350 employees who work at various locations in Europe, America, Asia, Middle East and Australia. In addition, we also actively take part in the projects of our customers to achieve the best results. Using all of our experience and expertise, we continuously develop new technologies that enable our customers to operate in a safer, smarter, more efficient and sustainable way. Working safely, and with minimal environmental impact, are among our highest priorities.
The Sales Manager will be based at IQIP’s Tuas office and reports to the General Manager of IQIP.
- Develop and contribute to account plan and targets (sales forecast, budget, objectives, sales tactics, etc.) and liaise with all relevant stakeholders on plan
- Continuously monitor external (industry) developments and contribute to the development or improvement of (new) products and signal issues / improvement potential in sales and account management and pro-actively develop and present suggestions and/or resolutions to management
- Initiate, maintain and grow relations with (potential) accounts, monitor the customer’s (business) situation and developments and performance (or ensure that this is done), manage the execution of In and external processes and act as business partner
- Create, identify and proactively act upon sales leads with (potential) customers and enthuse them for IQIP products, receive and manage quote requests and ensure follow up of leads
- Visit and have contact with (potential) customers, explore their demands and wishes and bring IQIP solutions to their attention
- Manage and grow the business relationships with (potential) customers/partners
- Build, maintain and expand a network of (new) in- and external stakeholders/partners, contribute to and initiate external representation (conferences, seminars etc.) in cooperation with other functional disciplines
- Behave in line with safety rules, regulations, procedures, instructions, guidelines, and awareness, including addressing anomalies to others
The successful candidate will lead and coordinate the negotiation team from the sales perspective, within given mandate and role, as well as manage the client relationship during this process and involve (senior) management and/or dedicated specialists when appropriate.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a technical field, for example Mechanical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience
- A Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficiency in report writing, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Operational experience in the Oil & Gas and/or Offshore Wind industry is mandatory
- Experience with working for a European organization is preferable
- Ability to take ownership and be flexible
- Prepared to travel in the region (APAC)
- Self-starting approach and confident in approaching others to create the best solutions to meet the needs of the customer