IQIP France S.A.S. provides foundation equipment for rent and sale and also provides service and customer support. IQIP France focuses on the use and application of the hydraulic hammers suited for civil engineering as a whole, including onshore, offshore, fluvial, harbour, marine and coastal works. IQIP France supplies a wide range of equipment, including the Hydrohammer and vibratory hammers, which work properly whatever the site conditions (for instance, it can work below water level) and whatever the shape of the piles, sheet piles, steel tubes, H-profiles, concrete or wooden piles.
IQIP France S.A.S. was founded in, and is based in, Verberie (Oise – 60) which is located 70 km north-east of Paris. The company has modern offices and a fully fitted workshop.
We have supplied equipment for various projects, for example for shore and bank protection works, piling and then extracting piles, driving wide diameter steel tubes for wind turbine foundations, slanted piles and rockbreaking.
Our service engineers can provide:
- Studies into technical solutions used to implement the works under the best conditions and advice concerning appropriate methods using our equipment
- Piling feasibility studies to determine the best possible hammer and helmet combination and the most suitable one for a given piling project
- Setting-up, commissioning onsite and instruction/training of job site staff
- Technical guidance by phone
- Scheduled maintenance, continuous overhauling of the equipment and repair thanks to a breakdown service team made up of skilled mechanics travelling throughout France
- Supply of spare parts
IQIP has offices in Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas, with knowledge of local markets and short transport and communication lines. As a result, together with our customers, we build a solid foundation for the world of our next generations.