At IQIP, the global market leader in pile driving and installation equipment we are looking for a budding Accountant to join our Finance team. With 350 colleagues globally, we work on smart solutions within the Offshore Wind, Coastal & Civil, Decommissioning and Oil & Gas markets to make the world greener. Our Finance department, consisting of 10 people plays a key role in the smooth running of our business and is responsible for all financial operations globally.
As our Accountant you will be first and foremost responsible for the financial control of different IQIP entities – from preparing the monthly reporting to execution of the close processes, and with the business controllers maintain the control on the different projects. You will also look after intercompany reconciliations and support controllers with completing monthly reporting schedules.
Besides above mentioned you will:
- Supports our business control department in keeping the project control information up to date. From closing of certain orders to investigating differences between accounting ledgers and project control ledgers
- Prepare intercompany chargers relating to executed projects and prepare audit working papers
- Maintain the financial control for some of the IQIP group companies
- Process reconciliation of credit card statements to declarations and follow up on not submitted declarations and deviations. You will also be responsible for processing bank statements
- File periodic CBS reporting and support the team in different projects
To be successful in this role you have:
- A completed higher educational diploma, preferably in Finance or Business Administration
- Some experience in a similar function, ideally you are looking to make your second step in your career with a focus on accounting
- A keen eye for detail even working under tight deadlines
- Extensive experience working with MS software suite
- A drive to automate: from design to rolling out automated reporting flows
- Professional level English and Dutch language skills
The salary range for this role is EUR 3250 – 3750/month based on full time work, depending on experience and seniority.