At IQIP, the leading global supplier of intelligent equipment for foundation, installation and decommissioning, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Tender & Projects team.
Being a Project Manager in this team means you run multiple projects at any given time, varying in order values between EUR 1 to 30 million, supporting our global locations in realization of their non-standard projects. Cooperating closely with our customers and multiple internal departments (e.g., sales, engineering and procurement to name a few) you will make sure that we execute all our projects On Specification, Budget and Time, following our structured approach based on the Prince II methodology.
You’ll make a success of this role if you are an avid problem-solver, see potential bottlenecks before they arise, can prioritize and have the right communication approach for each situation and circumstance. Applying a structured approach, you collect and disperse the right pieces of information to other team leads, ensuring smooth cooperation during each project delivery.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A completed B.Sc.. or M.Sc.. degree, preferably in a technical direction
- At least a couple of years of work experience in a similar function in manufacturing
- Followed a course (or has a certification) in a formal PM methodology (based on Prince II)
- Outstanding communication skills in English. You instinctively know how you can influence situations to reach the desired outcome
- A hands-on, proactive and problem-solving approach