At IQIP, the global market leader in pile driving and installation equipment we are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our HR team. With 350 colleagues globally, we work on smart solutions within the Offshore Wind, Coastal & Civil, Decommissioning and Oil & Gas markets to make the world greener. We are passionate people, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in our markets – while maintaining the sense that we all are needed to keep IQIP at her global market leader position.
Our HR team based in Sliedrecht is a tightly knit team looking after all aspects of the human resources landscape within IQIP. We are trusted partners of our managers and colleagues, advise them on strategic and operational questions and make sure that all relevant HR information is available to drive decisions. We are the beating heart of the organization – treasuring our pragmatic and informal work culture. We guard our values of innovation, a no-nonsense approach and ownership of work. We believe in giving space for people to take on new responsibilities and thrive. Being our sole recruiter is just as diverse and impactful at IQIP: you’ll be responsible for all open vacancies, may those be temporary or structural, handling third parties and making sure information flows correctly and on time. You will also be busy with a variety of educational institutions and give form to our campus activities, together with relevant managers and teams.
Furthermore, you will be spending your time on:
- Advising and partnering with hiring managers to form recruitment strategies for their vacancies and executing those successfully
- Managing any third parties, from contracting to administration
- Ensuring an exceptional candidate journey, helping people land in our organization
- Optimizing our toolkit and making sure our pending ATS implementation is successful
- Forming our employer brand and updating our career site
You will enjoy and find success in this role if you:
- Have a completed bachelor’s degree or substantial work experience in a similar role
- Have demonstrable experience taking responsibility for the full recruitment cycle, in an industrial setting
- Are curious and can easily converse not just with managers and engineers, but with manufacturing colleagues as well
- Thrive in a practical, action geared work environment
- Have affinity with software, beyond just being an end-user
- Speak both Dutch and English fluently
- Enjoy a good summer BBQ with your teammates!
The salary range for this role is EUR 4315 – 5486 gross a month, full time.